Re: list of places to find sounds and music

Thanks Carter, I can't stand it when people ignore attribution. The least we can do to show that we appreciate the hard work and time people take to bring us free music is to spread their name so they may get some more paying customers, and writing up credits is not difficult.  Without this simple back and forth exchange, most have no real incentive to provide such a service to the community, since they could be focusing their time elsewhere. Disrespecting the rules is like stealing money from the wallet of someone who just helped you pay for your lunch because you couldn't afford it.

Anyway, post 5 has several good resources, but I'd just like to add hollywood edge, and bluezone fx to that list.