Re: Accessible Sound Design Course - First Lesson Up

@103 Yes you did, but it worked perfectly hahah. I'll allow it!
You are clearly well versed in Reaper so I'm not too worried that you got to the finish line from a different path. It sounds like you know how to get the sound you want but you're taking the course to understand the "why" better? Let me know if that's incorrect.

Yeah that sounds good. That's the next step - we're going to remove noise that's present in a few different places next time and we'll really need to repeat the same second of silence over and over and over to get it right. That was helpful that you shared that.

It is *crazy* how many really great sounds there are on freesound that people overlook due to wind noise, and it's a 20 second fix for us now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector