Air Music Structure for Kontakt and KompleteKontroll.

Hi all. I understand this may be a bit unconventional, but, I was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind helping me to purchase the Structure library by Air Music. I have the demo, and it's got a lot of instruments I would use in creating my music. The problem is, I'm so bogged down with bulls and other things that it doesn't allow me to even try to save up the money. This is why I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out. I found it on
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ … tructure-2
for 130 dollars. Thank you so much for your help in advance.