Re: a solution to many questions asked here

I like the idea of having a developer FAQ, since I have seen the same questions posted over and over on this forum, since I started lurking here two years ago.

@6 I dont understand your problems with the FAQ. Especially what is wrong with googling only this site. Why would that be sheer stupidity if the thing you are looking for directly relates to audio games. Also, audiogames.net not showing up on google is false. I have on multiple occasions google a audio game related topic and first result was a relevant AG forum thread.