Re: lensmoor: A comprehensive fantacy mud

I had a good amount of fun with the game for a good bit.  only problem was, sadly, you have to grind the automated quests, and that gets old way quick for me.

Great game though.  People were nice.  Is Azshana still there?  She was amazing and helped me out a lot.  That and she ran the global game things a lot.