Re: Sound cutting out when splitting items in Reaper

oh, right... I had issues with reaTune as well, I just froze my already tuned tracks and rather than splitting so much used a bypass envelope, automated, but its weird, all of the sudden it really does have this weird latency you are talking about and I thought I was the only one with the issue. ReaPitch is if not, worse than this. I have not found any discussion of this elsewhere, so might have to wait for an update to reaper or something or post on official forums.