Re: This forum's copyright and cracks discussion problem

tmstuff000 wrote:

@14, The licencing not being there is not a problem, it's good, because we have an excuse to break it.

Best regards
T-m

He's not saying the license not being there leaves the possibility for it to be broken. He's saying "we can break it". We "can", as in are allowed to. As in it's completely okay. As in zero legal or moral complications involved. I tend to disagree, this isn't an empty obvious statement. He's attempting to tell us what we "can" do. I guess it depends on your interpretation of "can", but given his post history are you able to give me a single reason I'd want to go with the benefit of the doubt?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : enes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : enes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : enes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : enes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : enes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector