Re: what's the best way to learn an additional language

@Braille0109: I would recommend already watching videos now. I picked up my hopefully to be third language about two weeks ago and figured I'd get used to listening to the language as early on as possible, even if I wouldn't understand much. I reckon it helps your brain getting used to pronounciation, to one degree or another at least.
Not to mention that you might be able to pick up a few words here and there even with a vocab of the most basic words.
I would also recommend having a look at Memrise.com, to compliment your Duolingo. I would use both if Duolingo supported my target language, but alas.
As for learning a whole new Braille code, yeah, that's a good point. Depending on the language that can probably be quite a bit of work.
Also keep in mind that I'm nothing close to an expert, so I could be completely wrong about all this... I'm just passing on what I'm currently trying out for myself.
https://www.michelthomas.com/ might also be worth looking into.
Best of luck, I'll be happy to hear if any of my suggestions work for you or if you find better ways.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector