Trying to get Love2D game working under Windows, works fine on Linux

Hey folks, I'm trying to port my Love2D speech code over to Windows and am having a few issues. Things work fine under Linux, and I lifted some Tolk Lua FFI code from Pokeymon Crystal Access, but thus far things aren't working at all under Windows.

I'll skip over my battles with the graphics on my VM. I thought I'd create a test game and try running it under my 32-bit Wine prefix. So I grabbed 32-bit Love2D and the Tolk DLLs from here:

https://ci.appveyor.com/api/projects/dk … nch=master

I then copied the DLLs out of the x86 directory into my game's directory and tried running it, but Wine threw an "EXE format error: %1" when trying to load Tolk.dll.

It's almost as if the Tolk DLLs in the x86 directory are corrupt, though I've downloaded them twice now. I'm actually wondering if the DLLs in the x86 directory are 64-bit, and indeed someone at least got to a black screen running my game under 64-bit Love, but I don't know how to tell if a DLL is 32-bit or 64-bit.

Are these Tolk DLLs getting incorrectly packaged in the wrong directory, and should I file a Tolk issue? Or am I on the wrong path with this?

I'll update this thread as the debugging progresses, but I have to break for a meeting and won't be able to get back to this for a bit. Thanks for any help.