Re: Minefield concept demo

Alright everyone. Damage control. yet again. First of all...
Dark's absolutely right in that the readme stated in the credits, and at the beginning mind you, that this game was written by one or two people. You don't have to be your own programmer for the entirety of the game to make it your or their own. What if Justin and Dan were arguing over who's code is who's, or who the exact percentage of code belonged to? What then?
This is, precisely, why we don't have many collaborations these days, because then people argue over who owns the rights to sections of code. No one stole any ideas, as far as I'm aware Charlie gave the code to Brandon (no one stole the code) Brandon coded some stuff, Charlie coded some as well, and thus the game belongs to both of them. Steve Jobs was the ceo of Apple, yet he never wrote a single line of sourcecode in his time, but had brilliant ideas. Yet, you don't see: Mac OSX, copywrong 1772 The Apple Mac OSX Software Development Division, you just have one company name. The sum is greater than the individual parts in this case, or in Mac's case today there really is no sum. Lol! But seriously, it doesn't matter who owns what code. As long as it wasn't stolen, and everyone got credited, what could possibly go wrong? Credits don't need to be second guessed as long as it's clear who did what.
Notice how I'm not bringing up Charlie's past here, because he's stated over and over that he's wanted to start fresh. Those of you who followed the Twitter rampages will no doubt know that even I was, keyword was, one of the people who thought all hell would break loose when SBP was acquired. I however didn't know at the time, because we were all too busy freaking out, that he was trying to start from the beginning. And now this is what we have, a damn good and, addictive, game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector