Re: What are your favorite keyboard demo songs?

Casio CTK-450 factory demo. The sounds of this keyboard have similarities to the Casiotone CT-series that uses the CD sound source (i.e. CT-660, CT-670, etc.). I wonder if the sounds are a stripped down version of the original ones. But the demo is great. If you like cheap sounds or SNES-like instruments, you could take a look to it.
PS: CD sound source is the sound generation method that the CT-series keyboards use.
And I fell in love with the Casio CTK-1000's demo songs. I liked Something Day, Girls That Walk Like Boys and The Throb. IXA sound source.