Re: Let's share some useful Python code

I was thinking, scatter bytes of a key through a file, and return a string or bytes that contains information on how to retrieve the key to the user.
Then, the user passes back this string, which is used to retrieve the key from the data.
Another idea, if you have the key in memory, it might be possible to protect it a little bit by turning it into an alternating string of valid key bytes and random bytes.
I have never gotten anywhere at all with testing debuggers on anything, so I don't know much at all about how it works.