Re: GPD Win 1 microphone issue

I managed to fix this on mine, but I did a lot of things at once so any of these might've fixed it.
1. reinstalled windows.
2. installed the gpd drivers.
3. modified the bios to allow for less throttling and a higher t-junction.
4. reenabled fast charging in the bios.
5. reenabled waking when the lid opens in the bios.
6. disabled connected standby in the windows registry.
hth.