Re: Mortal Kombat 11 not delayed at all!

I watched a brief video someone made on the menu stuff.  Is it only the main menus? I would love if they did the same thing for the training/practice menus.
As for cool developments, apparently D'vorah can summon a bug to take her place when she dies to fight on in her stead which sounds awesome.  As for hyped characters, Cetreon sounds awesome, long range and punishes anything that gets close.  Not to mention she sounds easy to use for new folks which is a bonus for me.  I have played every installment of this game in the past, but I have never taken it very seriously, only played on the couch with friends, but I might try actually learning how to play fighting games properly for this one.
Someone already gifted me the deluxe edition on steam.  For some reason the game is extremely cheap here, the interwebs speculates that it is some kind of error on steam, but I benefited while I could.  the base version here costs about $30 and the Premium edition or whatever it is called is less than $50.  I would have preferred it on PS4, but the price there is still a full $60 for the base version, so why would I pay more for less?
Anyone else grabbing it on PC? I would like playing against other blind folks at first.  How hard is it to survive online with a game like this.  I know there are blind competitive players, but how hard is it for the average joe to get to a level where you can still win often?