Re: Interactive Gaming

I've always been a solo player myself, even in muds, browser games  etc, however on the occasions I have played directly competitive games with others, it hasn't been too stressful, usually because I reserve my competitive gaming for audiogames and short match play things like Crazy party, gameworld or dice world, and leave major pvp  faction war, guild stuff to others.

The one exception to this were the several years I spent on core exiles, though since the ethos there is very much cooperative trading rather than direct pvp (accept for mech battles which are a bit of a joke), it wasn't really a game that encouraged stress.

I did try the pvp options in Kingdom of loathing just for the sake of trying them, but wasn't really as much a fan myself, mostly because I don't especially care about competitive play.

The only games I'd %100 suggest avoiding are those with a directly heavy pvp or factional element, since those tend to bring out the worse in other players, other than that, do whatever takes your fancy.