Re: Main stream games story mode rpg accessibility topic

All of them.
Although I'm finding I care less and less about anything as time goes on, because everyone is doing their damnedest to discourage me from caring. Not intentionally, I'm sure. Intentions are probably the polar opposite. But I am apparently from another planet or something.

Which is to say: I am not sure what the point of asking is. The answers are kinda obvious: "all of them if possible, in order of mainstream popularity if not". What else would anyone expect?
Being from another planet, I'd answer somewhat differently, but I am always the weird outlier, and also Square, Sega and Nintendo all seem near the bottom of the "likely to care" list, and most of what I'd want is theirs.
EA has some titles I'd like more accessibility for, I guess, and EA is the company doing the most (which I'm sure has nothing to do with how negative sighted gamers are toward EA in recent years), but they're all, like, license games from the 0s. (So Harry Potter and Star Wars.)