Re: question about submitting games.

Well considder it a joke. I did it in hopes that the mods would finally step in and do something about this topic necromancy. I've seen countless topics over the past months that were revived with absolutely no reason behind it so, after being fooled to think that there had been a new game released, which infact was just a very old topic about a game long dead I kinda snapped and decided to revive a topic myself as a form of protest.
the topic I am talking about can be found at the following link: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/1270 … ed/page/7/
Seriously, these old topics need to have a time limit for how long they stay open, I would suggest that they close automatically if there's no new post within a year. As of now, there aren't any rules what soever about limiting this kind of behaviour.
here is the rule in question:
22: Can I create a new thread on the forum or do I have to revive an old one?
There is certainly no rule that says you can only discuss things in a given topic. Just because there is a huge swamp topic about the game in the New Releases room doesn't mean  you can't create a new topic with your swamp question.
There are of course some occasions, say when discussing a new development of a previously played game, where going back to an old thread might be a good idea, but generally if in doubt create a new one instead, (it is not as if we have a limited supply of them).