Re: A problem with VIPMUD

Hello @Rubyel.
Welcome to the forum. While I may not be able to help you with your triggers issue, I can try and give you a few tips which might help members solve your problem.
1. Are you familiar with Vipmud's scripting language? If so, then you could look at your .set file and see if there are any pieces of code that may make your triggers fire correctly.
2. You could copy the .set file on here, and someone more adept at the language could look at it and help you.
I play with Vipmud myself, and while I'm not too picky about scripting, I love the ease of using it.
I hope I have been helpful to you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector