Re: preserving the BMMV TV shows

Hi,
First, Game of thrones ep 8.1 is up on the server.
Now that you have clicked on the link and are waiting for the episode to download,
Thank you, Hardy for the kind words, they mean a lot.
I had doubts of it working out myself, but I decided I would do something about it rather than sit and bemoan the loss of the access to ADV content
All the people that provide me with content, donate to the server and the friend who has been helping with the site so far are the reason for it going as well as it is
  And of course, coming from a country which has nothing in terms of Audiodescribed content, and knowing many people that can either not aford to pay for services that have audio described content for one reason or the other, or people that simply don't have access at all to any audio described movies or shows where they live is the reason I decided I'd take this on.
Thank you all once again,
Grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bollemanneke via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bollemanneke via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bollemanneke via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : miki123211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bollemanneke via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector