Re: The NER BBS, accessible gaming for all, now available

Hi,
Just to see if stuff works, and to see if I can help improve this BBS, I made the stupidest guess the number game ver made, using just console stuff, no GUI elements at all. Raw PureBasic console stuff. Actually, I didn't use any libraries, since all this does is generate a number and let you guess it infinite times, and I didn't really think about it anyways (I was in math class when I did it). I compiled it in two versions, a windows executable and a console application. GTN.exe is the regular executable and gtn_c.exe is the console one. Here's the link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5686474/gtn.zip
Could you try to install the app in the bbs and tell me if it works on here or on there? I'll be on for a while today probably.
By the way, I'm realm master on exittilus! Lol I kinda like that game.