Re: New Text-based Roguelike For IOS and Android: Path Of Adventure

Hi Keeweed,

Will downloading the beta version actually destroy the old ap data, or is that just the disclaimer. I haven't used testflight before.

I think pixi dust or something like that would be an interesting purchase, I never used the option myself, but I can see some situations where an unfortunate death could be undone, but I'm not exactly sure how you'd go about that. - would it be just like a really expensive heal potion restoring you to full health, and curing poisin in the exact same situation, i.e. still fighting a specific monster? or if killed by a trap, then alive but on the other side of the trap now? Also, if in mid battle, will the mob be restored to pre battle stats, or will it have the previous wounds. Like if you reduce the monster to 2 life and then die, the pixie dust restores you but the monster still has 2 life.

I agree with Kenshira, there has to be some way of signifying to the players when wasting pixie dust would be a bad idea, some adventures just aren't worth pursueing. Somehow let them know they don't need to resurrect to get through the game, but also there is a death element. I've died countless times, but still beat all levels, in both the old version and more recent.

Also, to let all players out there know, the 1 round beat on the end mod is possible with the warrior class. It just takes timing. I fought the Hydra, used the slime spell, took it down to 72 life with one hit of the Flail of Doom, Then knowing I had the charged hit as my next attack, hit it for 62 Damage with the Basalisk tube. Then as it was fleeing I landed the death blow with the Flail of Doom.

There's a few combos that could work here, but you will need to use the basalisk tube on a charged hit, and don't make that the first hit, or you won't be able to knock it out before it flees.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : imaginingstuff via Audiogames-reflector