Re: job opportunities for teenagers?

honestly their are not much jobs for 15 year olds, I have aalso wasted my time finding this,
if you are desperet then, I have watched so many advertisements, which clames that you can earn money just by playing games, and quiz's.
and, I am also from india,
I tryed an application:music cash, in which you get questions related from the music from a particular video clip, you get 30 seconds on each question. you can play that every hour once, when you will be able to collect 500 rupees, then you can transfer that money to your paypal account, but, I don't have paypal so I lost my 230 rupees on that application, so, kan't say it works or not.