Re: Question about License+Distribution of NVDA/JAWS Controller libs

Hi.
For nvda's dlls here is one of the source files from those dlls https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/blob/m … client.cpp
In short:
"This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License version 2.1, as published by
the Free Software Foundation."

I know the jaws dll (FSAPI.dll) has another license but still allows it to be distributted, I'll post again if I find it.
Hope this helps smile
NicklasMCHD