My worst encounter with crazy people [cross post from Reddit]

Put this on Reddit earlier, thought I'd post it here....

So, I had this happen yesterday and figured it fit here first. So, this happened yesterday. Went to get things from the store. Now. I'm known for my sarcastic comebacks. Went with my housemates, A and B for this story. A's a take no prisoners woman and B's somebody who worked as a merchant mariner, so....again, takes no bull from anyone.

Cast:

Me = Me, of course. Your narrator
EM: Entitled mom
ED: Entitled Dad
EK: enttitled kid
SM: Store Manager

Also before people ask....I didn't step on anyone too hard with my feet, this'll be important later.....
So. Get to the store, and hear this kid whining and crying. Now....my housemates like to walk either side of me, mostly so they can (supposedly) protect me from stupid people. I'm fine with this. the less people walk into my wit, the better. Now. This entitled mom (EM for short) was huffing and puffing behind us. So...she taps me on the shoulder. It went like this.

Me: Hey A, what do you think about getting [a MLP figure. it's a running joke with A that she'll make a show of going to buy them, then puts htem back when nobody's looking)