Re: Invisible Dragons is Back in the App Store

@wlomas if you mean swarmsim, since its a browser based game I don't see why not, just try it over at www.swarmsim.com. Personally I've never found web browsing on Ios particularly easy, and the pages do have some complex controls, such as different tabs for each of the resource types and an individual page for each unit along with progress bars and different things to set, still feel free to give it a try.

It'll be getting a db page soon (, indeed I have to do one for invisible dragons as well.