Re: Shooter Concept Demo

Mines can get buggy occasionally, where they refuse to trigger, similar to how some items will not allow themselves to be picked up. The thing is though, a mine can just spontaneously decide it's not broken anymore, and baboom! I walked past a bugged out mine probably close to 10 times, enemies have spawned and walked in that area, then all the sudden, I walk past one more time coming to the other end of the map, and bam, like to have skeert the shit outta me, lol.