Re: Crypt Shyfter, light hearted rpg gamebooks

Have you noticed that he's basically said we're allowed to join in by making our own contributions to the universe, in the form of our own Crypt Shyfter games?
What would this be called? It's not open source, but I'm certain someone did give me a term for this but I've forgotten it.