Re: forza street question

I tried this out. In addition to using the mouse you can also accelerate with the keyboard, but there's no text to speech or keyboard navigation for menus. With OCR I was able to get through the tutorial and unlock a car, but then I couldn't get out of the menu that told me what it was, a restart helped there but I didn't see much point in continuing.

Although, if the gameplay is as simple as @simba says a part of me is curious if it might not be possible to add some sound queues and make the game accessible.