Re: Trimps

I have just pushed a new update for the Screen Reader version, finally addressing the Perks screen! I also generally do in-game events for holidays, and have just enabled the Easter event. This event works by occasionally putting an Easter Egg icon onto an empty space in the World map, and clicking this icon gives you either a random amount of a random resource, or a chance at Helium, Void Maps, or Heirlooms! I've taken care to set the cell that the Easter Egg spawns in to a button role, so it should be easy for you guys to find these eggs as long as you check each world once for a button icon. Let me know how this feels, I'm totally open to adding some other indicator or something if you feel it's necessary.

I also hear you all loud and clear that maps still need more love, I'll focus back on them again next.

@the best in the world Only half of your Trimps can be employed at any time, the rest are reserved for breeding and fighting. Trust me that its for your own benefit!

@Origine I'm also still trying to figure out a good way to make every tooltip in the game Screen Reader accessible. There's too many random little tooltips for me to be able to give each one special attention for a Screen Reader solution, but I'm getting close on some good ideas for a blanket fix (my best idea right now is to just make all tooltips clickables on the SR version, and have clicking them auto read like building/job/upgrade descriptions), then at that point I can go in and fix the ones that are still problems.

Since it's been a few pages since the game was linked, here's another link to the Screen Reader version of Trimps: https://trimps.github.io/ScreenReader

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Origine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Origine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : greensatellite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector