Difficulty Running WinPeX64

Hello:
Recently, due to some issues I've been having with a computer, I have had need to use the "Win10PEx64" program, which is an accessible pre-installation image of windows configured with NVDA and several other useful tools. I am attempting to mount this image onto a USB stick so that I can boot into it from the Bios of my laptop, but I am unable to. When I run the executable, absolutely nothing happens. I get no indication from my secondary laptop that I've pressed enter. I get no prompts to continue with rufus or anything like that. The only time I get any sort of response is after right clicking the file and selecting "Run as Administrator," then I'll get a dialog that says that the program is requesting my permission. Once I give it, nothing happens. There is no window from which to continue and no processes are shown in the task manager that might be that. Thinking I might simply have a corrupted version of "Win10PEx64," I redownloaded a fresh copy, only to have the exact same kind of thing happen.
Has anyone experienced this issue before? If so, how did you solve/get around it? And if you have not, do you have any idea how I might proceed?
Thank you