Re: OT: can i have any advice please?

And for the post every last one of you knew was coming, literally.
moderation:
I'm gonna go ahead and hand out a permanent ban to crazygamer, or is that jericroda, or is that ingrid, or is that carl, or is that camran?

First, thread necromancy. As Jayde said, it's totally okay if you bring a thread back from the dead assuming of course your point is still completely relevant, fruitful and useful overall. When in doubt it might be better to create a new topic. Just so happens that crazygamer aka four other friend's replies fail to fit this criteria. I mean honestly, the threads brought back were on the other end of general game discussion entirely. The only way you could have brought both back, consecutively I mean, is by going on a trip to AgNet's past and purposly doing so. After being handed a caution, you continue on, seemingly oblivious. Next comes a warning and here we are.

Second, multiple accounts. Quite blatant rule evasion. Normally I'd be rather wary of instantly jumping to such a conclusion. After all, IP addresses simply aren't the most reliable means of verification given that certain locations can have hundreds of devices on one subnet, all sharing the same IPv4 address. The possibility grows when you consider specialized education, blind schools and the like. If you have a look at these accounts, you'll see quite a few similarities the least of which being typing and writing style. Look and read closely. Word choice, grammar and capitalization are important. Although I have been called a grammar nazi a time or two so who knows.

Third, after receiving a warning, it would be smart to either get to the bottom of the issue or calmly outline the reasons behind your disapproval. Instead, you proceed to launch multiple unwarranted personal attacks. After being banned for what was it, hmm, give me a second. Ruffling through papers here... Umm... Oh yeah yeah I got it. Personal attacks. If your anything more than a troll, I think I can speak for almost everyone when I say we have our doubts, I'd suggest you don't lose sight of your point behind  our here topic. If you're, taking advice from everyone to improve, the method employed right now isn't at all working. If anything you gave me a laugh so thanks for that.

Sincerely,
you heartless what you so called helper

p.s. sorry for making some of you guys go crazy. I simply can't help it. Guilty pleasure.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector