Re: shadow rine full voice version released

Hi:

Sorry for posting again, but I seem to be missing something vital with the dragon puzzle. I know it has something to do with the animal clock, but I can't figure it out. I found the dragon statues and managed to remove the western seal by pure luck, but I'not sure what to do. It's frustrating.