Re: Showing code on a webpage.

Hi there.
I stand corrected.
After having researched the issue, I found it is a little more complicated than I expected.
Here's a clip from an article I read on the subject:
The tried and true method for HTML:
1. Replace the & character with &
2. Replace the < character with &lt;
3. Replace the > character with &gt;
4. Optionally surround your HTML sample with <pre>and/or <code> tags.

source: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/282 … de-in-html