Re: Help with maths

I don't plan on writing software, and graphics are out of the question since I'm totally blind. I do, however, understand the basics of a coordinate plane, as well as basic Algebraic equations. All the other bull shit like the Quadratic formula, and 99% of Geometry is lost.

My problem is most people don't need that, so why waste years and years teaching it in school? Oh, I know! We have to keep all these ALgebra and Geometry teachers employed, so it's not acceptable for students to just "drop out" if they don't like it and move onto something else, because then people would be out of jobs! The public education system is disgusting!

Anyway, now that my rant is over, I will say go for it if you truly think it will help you. If you don't care and know that 99% of what you're learning won't be applicable to the real world, just take the courses to pass. You'll be done with it soon enough. Oh, and ask your teachers for extra help. Their job is to help you, so they're going to have to spend the extra time nad effort to assist you if you're not grasping it because of a lack of functioning eyeballs.