masonasons.me is now secured with https!

Hi guys,

So in light of the many issues going on with masonasons.me this and last week, I've finally decided to quit my windows server and launch a much cheaper linux server. This means that I've gone through and encrypted the server with a Let's Encrypt ssl certificate, meaning all access to the sight is secure. Unfortunately, this means that any game I've made before shooter and in BGT will no longer be able to access the data on the website, I believe. If I am wrong, let me know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mohammed-mufleh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector