Re: Mortal Kombat 11

For those who are confused about the clip. A mercy brings your opponent back for a last ditch effort, they don't get much health though. I've heard it's like 20 or 30 percent.
So this Erron Black player still had about 70 percent health left, decided to do a little teabagging before mercying Geras. Then, well... you can see what happened. tongue
Also, after having started the story, I gotta say... Jennifer Hale is queen. If there was ever anyone I'd want to meet and shake hands with, it'd be her. First MGS and now MK.
Spoilers ahead!
Also, the hell? lol I thought Boon said there'd be no fightable NPCs this time around... I'd love to main Sektor again.