support wanted for a feedback to microsoft

Hi all,
So I have created a feedback in feedback  hub that suggests microsoft block addition of new scheduled tasks and startup entries during app installation, and notify the user whether to allow it. This is becoming the norm, and I really think MS should put their foot down and block this. If you agree with me, could you please upvote my feedback and share it widely? The link to the feedback is
https://aka.ms/AA4xx3p