New Audio Game Website

Hi guys,

For those who are unfamiliar I made a game development tool called the Sonus GDE designed for anyone even without programming experience to make games, and developed the Sonus PCP so people can share and play those games.

After creating the Sonus PCP I thought that we needed somewhere to publish our creations, and so I have started work on a website so things can be shared.

If you wish to upload a game the website requires the user to upload compressed files such as rar or zip. because of this the website isn't just limited to games made for the PCP, to be honest as long as it is compressed you can upload whatever you want.

You dont need to register but if you want to comment or rate games then you will need an account, but anyone can downlaod games.

Obviously there is nothing on the website at the moment, but I plan to start making little test games and putting them on. And of course anyone can upload games if they want to.

let me know what you think.

the website is http://store.sonusinteractive.co.uk/Index.php

dont let the store bit confuse you, there is no purchasing required. the site is intented to be for free sharing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : piller223 via Audiogames-reflector