Re: Looking for accessible ps2 games

O gods there are a lot of accessible ps2 games. Hmm where to begin. Shaman king, power of spirits. Snk arcade classics volume 1. Samurai showdown anthology. All the street fighter games you can find. All the tekken games you can find. Midway arcade treasures 1 and 2. Marvel vs capcom 2. Urban reign. That's only what I can think of right now. There still a lot more like capcom classics collection 1 and 2, guilty gear, and some more of those compilation games has accessible stuff in it. If you're using an emulator, the red star might be playable with some patience. Metal slug anthology is also. I heard rumors that some blind gamers can beat metal gear solid 1 2 and 3. Like I said earlier, there are tons more.