Re: How to make coding with xcode easier

I have found for navigation VoiceOver + j helps out a lot getting around the screens. I haven't done any swift or AppKit or UIKit development. All of my work has been in c++ so far.
If you don't want VoiceOver reading all of the spaces on a blank line the delete the spaces.
I didn't use xCode's autocomplete much but when I did, it didn't read file paths. Not sure if that is something that was introduced in a version in the last few months or if that is just not a thing that it does for c++.
hope this helped.