Re: Microsoft releases free developer tools for a11y of 3d environments

One thing I'm curious about is when they refer to the inventory system. Does this mean that we'll finally be able to not only know what items we're picking up but also what we're carrying with us as it relates to items and currency when appropriate? also, when they speak of an fps controller, what exactly is that? I know that fps usually is short for first person shooter but something tells me that isn't what's being spoken about here. So any sort of clarification on these would be most helpful but I'm still very much looking forward to seeing this new solution in action and using it myself. I unfortunately couldn't listen to the demo yesterday which was a shame. Ah well I suppose I'll get to see it and use it when Microsoft uses it in some future games which will be extremely fun.