Re: Gaming on the mac

@potterspotter13: Which reminds me, I need to probably do a phone activation on this virtual machine of windows 10. The SSD upgrade and copying of the virtual machine rendered me deactivated, and hardware id switch on the vmx didn't help matters. *spoiler alert: Yes, this is an upgrade key based off an oem license of windows 7 installed to a vm.