Making things right with apologies

First off, let me admit the misunderstanding of certain events that happened in the past.
In Redspot and CM times, I admit in making a dumb move by going in as a girl name.
But then people wanted to start dating me, and where I should have stopped at the start, I didn't and was foolish enough to keep going with the act, hence why I'm apologizing.
however my intentions weren't harmful, and I would like yall to know that I'm not a liar and a bad person, as rumors may have you think I am.....
I'm just asking for forgiveness, as I'm your friend, not your enemy smile
I'm sorry for all you think I've done wrong, and I would like to start a fresh and leave the past behind smile