Re: How to create a non-standalone Python executable?

If you want to easily use cmd to execute scripts, you could just make a very small batch file that executes the code if you don't want to call python scriptname.py arg1 arg2 arg3 etc. For me I can just call py scripts like executables, but maybe not everyone can. I've gone through so many python re installations over time I couldn't tell you if it's just me lol. Anyway, if your file is called something.py, you could probably just make a batch script like:
@echo off
python something.py %*
That will execute something.py with all args you pass it, and you should certainly be able to call batch scripts propperly. Cython is also an option, but a bit difficult to set up and probably way more advanced than you would want for your situation. Theoretically it wouldn't be that hard to write a small C application or hell even .net or anything else really that just saves your code as a string in the executable, loads python37.dll, and calls the eval function directly with your code