Re: Exotic foods from around the world that you like or eat?

Yeah, goat is nice, though I've only ever had it stewed.
My lady loves fish,  so  we tend to eat a lot of fish, and of various kinds. Pollock for example is waaaay nicer than cod or haddock and is becoming a much more common thing in Britain (we just had some for dinner yesterday). I'm personally less keen on mackerel or kippers, and tuna I only tend to like if prepared correctly which it often isn't.

Mullet and munk fish are two absolute favourites of mine which are quite unusual, indeed at the same West Indian restaurant where I had the curried goat, they do an absolutely amazing monk fish  stew with muscles.

One other odd thing which I do like is  Haloumi cheese. This is a thick, rather rubbery goat cheese with a salty after taste (originating in cypress. The key thing about it though, is that it is one of the few cheeses that does not melt. This means you can have it fried, grilled, or better still barbecued, indeed these days a lot of vegetarian breakfasts are using it instead of bacon, which is good sinced its much nicer.

A friend of mine barbecued some a while ago which  was absolutely fantastic!