Re: Making things right with apologies

Yeah me too, alooot of them to be honest.
Ana_Surviver, anyone?
smile That was when I was an idiot and I could not think another way to hide myself behind the character other than playing as a completely diferent person.
And now I do not pretend that I am a girl, but some times, if I only type, strangely, some girls still think that I am a girl and I am not talking about the blind comunity here, sigted people who did not care enough to see my picture.
Man, that whatsapp conversation was freaking hilarious.