Legend Of Aljerer

Direct from the web site:

Welcome to Aljerer, the Realm of Dreams! Come on in and join others, become a Vampire, Fairy, Elf, Human,plenty of races to choose from, so Create your fantasy Character,NOW, bringing your imagination to life! Help other residents of Aljerer fight creatures from the Bush, assist in the eradication of the Green Dragon Aussie Style, or just laze around all day enjoying village life, Role Playing with friends with our village chat.
Newbies are Welcome, our friendly Staff are here to help. Come visit, stay awhile, its Free to Play! Make new friends while having some fun.
Aljerer is a multiuser, interactive text, browser-based Game, based on Seth Ables Legend of the Red Dragon.

Care to join? Use my Referral Link , and enter this ever expand world! Oh, and to those of you who think that this LOTGD will be boring like mos t others, you will "definitely" not be bored! Especially since there is a mystery going on at the "Holmems Detective Agency!"

As a side note, the world has been around since 2011, thus why its not in "New Releases."

  • [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
    • [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Trenton Goldshark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: fastfinge