Re: The Girl Who Sold the World - new and highly immersive audio adveture

Hey guys,

I hope you're doing well.

Small news here for all interested and those who didn't get an email from us.
We've started a blog where we're going to share the creation progress, story and audio related content and polls.

You can check our first post here:
https://thegirlwhosoldtheworld.com/welc … community/

Although there's nothing new there for you yet, I'd appreciate if you would create an account there, so we get an actual number of currently interested people.

There is also a first poll available, but marked as "visual poll", so you know immediately which poll is interesting for you and which one is obviously not.

I went with a screen reader over our website and everything seems to be working fine. Please let me know when you find any issues.

See you!