Re: girlfriend

hi.
i'm from israel. is anyone here on the fourum els from israel?
i have one girl from the concervatorium if i saying this correctly (a concervatorium is a kind of school where you are learning to play on a musical instrument).
i had one, she playing on a clarenet, but we couldn't be together because she a religion jew, and religion jewish girls aren't allow to meet with a boy before she gets married.
and i am a messianic jew who beleevs in jesus christ.
this girl now, is playing on a horne if i saying this correctly. i mean the girl which i know, and that one who is a religion jew.
she is 17 years old, and she gived me to try to play on the horne. we talked, and i understood that i love her. the first time i met her was on the last week.
i still didn't said to her that i love her, and i don't know when i'll meet her again.
we played on a concert i played on the piano, she on the horne, another boy on a drumm, another boy on an instrument like a flute, and with me played one woman together 4 hands on the piano. we played for penderetskiy, if you hared about him.
i don't going every week to the concervatorium, because the piano lesens are in my teacher's house.
and now i'll upload the song we played in the concert. it is an israelly song and it's name is: "how the song is born"
tell me what you think.
here is the link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107 … 878771.WMA
kamochek.