Re: how to unlock bonus merchant in bk2

I'm kinda curious what walkthrough it is. there's one up here somewhere that has a lot of spelling errors in it and stops somewhere in 14 or 15. I think I have a file somewhere that I've put all the secrets I could find in it. I might try to find that and just post it in a message up here so anyone who's interested can find it. There's a lot of info across several threads that ranges from spot on all the way down to bullshit, and there's a lot to look through.